Nutrient Solutions Advisory & Research
Murray can give sound, practical advice to farmers and growers. This includes best management practices to meet today’s environmental issues.
Murray’s works includes;
- Independent agronomic advice to farmers and growers
- Nutrient Budgeting / Farm Management Plans incorporating Overseer®
- Soil remediation, waste (winery and other) effluent discharges and management
- Industry and regional council projects
- Writing information for farmer and grower groups
- Individual and collaborative research projects for companies, industry groups and research institutes
- advocacy, expert witness in products, product use and land remediation
- product development
Murray has undertaken many private and collaborative research projects covering crop agronomy, plant nutrition and environmental issues. Projects have included field, pot and product trials.
Nutrient Solutions has carried out company and industry research for, and collaborative research with;
- Ravensdown Fertiliser Co-op Ltd.
- Buller Community Development Company
- Plant & Food Research
- Blackcurrant NZ
- New Zealand Boysenberry Council
- Foundation for Arable Research
- Italian Antarctica Program
- Massey University
- Lincoln University
- Ballance Agrinutrients